Finance Clerk (Accounts Receivable)
rcs is one of the most progressive general contractors in the Atlantic Provinces. Our business thrives on client recommendations and we strive to be the best contractor and best place to work. We value our employees because we know that we would not be who we are today without them.
We need a professional, honest and hard-working Finance Clerk who strives to be the best and shares our core values: Accountability, Communication and Teamwork. This position is based out of our head office in Bedford, NS.
We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work, puts clients’ needs first, thinks of finance as more than just a job and loves a good laugh!
Responsibilities will include:
– Enter job numbers into Jonas
– Progress billings, one time contract billings and time and material billings
– Invoice for monthly services
– Process customer payments
– Bank deposits
– Collect overdue A/R accounts
– Reconcile project receivables with focus on resolving payment discrepancies
– Assist with accounts payable as required.
– Complete various administrative duties to support Finance, and HR/Payroll Departments
– College Diploma in accounting or 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
– 1 year of accounts receivable experience
– 1-2 years of experience working in construction industry
The ideal candidate will have sound organizational and attention to detail skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong knowledge of accounting principles and MS Office Suite. Experience working with JONAS software would be considered an asset. Collections experience would be beneficial.
Our total compensation package includes a competitive salary, group health & dental benefits, registered pension plan with matching portion, on-site gym, monthly massages and more.
Don’t forget to check out our video page to get a peek into life at rcs!
If you have a passion for excellence and innovation, we want to hear from you: