Phase 1 – Rendering of Proposed Building
Feature Project – Fox Creek Village
rcs has entered into a Construction Management agreement with local owners to construct a luxury apartment complex at 1225 Dieppe Blvd within the growing community of Fox Creek. This 60 suite complex is Phase 1 of a 2 Phase project.
This development was envisioned by the owners and brought to life through drawings developed by Spitfire, with the assistance of Tectura Inc, and the rcs construction team.
This building is being constructed with concrete slabs, columns and shear wall. The construction of this project will meet and exceed building code in thermal barriers, weather protection and framing. The wall framing will be 18 gauge 6 inch spray insulated exterior metal wind stud walls. The interior demising and corridor walls to be 1 hour rated, insulated, 35/8 inch double wall construction to provide fire rating and acoustical insulation not seen in typical multi-unit construction. This wall construction will provide clients with sound reduction transmission through walls from neighbours.
Fox Creek is a multi-level complex with one level of underground parking, 5 levels of living space providing 3 suites ranging in size from 1270 to 1505 square feet. Each unit will feature:
* Luxury vinyl tile flooring
* Individual suite heating and cooling
* Supreme series windows, the highest grade window offered by Kohltech
* Smart Access door security allowing tenants to enter the building and their suites through their cellular phones and/or key fobs.
* Video surveillance of exterior and interior common areas. The smart access control is integrated with the video surveillance at front entry and on common corridors, allowing tenants to see the person requesting entry from their phones.
* Quality appliances in each suite; 19.7 cubic foot French door refrigerators with water and ice, heavy duty dishwashers, 4.8 cubic foot electric front control range with ceramic top, 1.7 cubic foot microwave range hood combo and 4.0 cubic foot washer and dryers
* Modern kitchen cabinetry with soft close hinges and quartz countertops
* Modern interior lighting
This project began in October 2017 and will see completion in late 2018.
Progress as of April 26, 2018