This year’s CANstruction Nova Scotia event brought in more than $15,000 in donations and a total of 26,000 cans. rcs and our partners, Mill-Right Woodworking, the Interior Designers Association of Nova Scotia and Krave Burger, built a “Krave Burger” and won Best Use of Labels!
Other winners are as follows:
– Rookie Builder of The Year: Marco
– Most Inspirational: CP Allen/Dexter
– Most Cans: Kent/ESP – 4051 cans
– Honourable Mention: CBCL
– Best Meal: Kent/ESP Services
– Structural Ingenuity: DAL Engineering
– Jour’s Favourite: Marid Industries
– Peoples Choice: with 725 ballads – DAL Engineering
Woohoo! Great job everyone!