We are looking for someone who:
- has general contracting estimating experience
- is passionate about construction, takes great pride in their work and provides innovative solutions
- loves a good laugh
- is looking for a new challenge with a reputable construction company
- likes being part of a fast-paced, supportive and fun team
- wants to work in Bedford, NS or Moncton, NB
Who we are:
- a tech-savvy General Contractor that completes many different commerical renovations, base builds, fit-ups, and multi-storey residential projects
- founded on the idea that customers should be put before everything else
- a great group of people that will make you feel at home
- an excellent estimating team that supports each other
- offer challenging projects and opportunities to our employees
What’s in it for you:
- a competitive salary
- iPhone & laptop
- professional development
- group health & dental benefits
- a head office gym
- a registered pension plan with matching portion
- corporate wellness program
- fun corporate events (once COVID restrictions are lifted)
- coffee, snacks, ect…
What you’ll do:
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, RFP’s, trade proposals and other documentation.
- Prepare cost estimates and proposals for various construction projects.
- Prepare multiple estimates simultaneously.
- Conduct job site assessments.
- Form great trade relationships during the bid process.
- Support the estimating team as required.
- Invest the hours required to create winning bids.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience as a commercial construction estimator, with a General Contractor.
- Possess relevant college diploma (i.e. Architect Engineering Construction Management) or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Excellent evaluation, organization and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- PQS, CET or Estimator Gold Seal designations will be considered assets.
- Familiarity with Building Connected, Planswift, AutoCAD, Revit or other similar construction software would also be considered an asset.
Don’t forget to check out our Video Page to get a peek at life at rcs!
Do not ignore this opportunity, we want to hear from you today! Click here to apply.