Project Manager, Multi-Storey Residential
Do you have what we need to continue our growth in the multi-storey, multi-use residential building boom in Atlantic Canada?! We are looking for a Project Manager – Multi-Storey Residential to join our team of incredible staff. This position is based out of our head office in Bedford, NS.
We are a tech-savvy, community-minded GC with $100M + in sales and three offices across the Atlantic Provinces. We are looking for a Multi-Storey Residential Project Manager to help us take our business to the next level. The ideal candidate is passionate about construction, takes great pride in their work, provides innovative solutions, and always puts clients’ needs first.
Here at rcs we value our employees, offer challenging projects and invest in professional development. We have a tremendous culture that will make you feel at home, excellent support staff that help make your job easier and a Leadership Team that you can count on.
Some of the benefits of working for rcs include a competitive salary, company truck or vehicle allowance, professional development opportunities, group health & dental benefits, head office gym, registered pension plan with matching portion, corporate wellness program, fun corporate events, and more. We provide all our staff with iPhones, iPads and/or a laptop as required.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements;
- Select trade subcontractors and plan, schedule and co-ordinate their activities;
- Manage project budgets and submit monthly progress billings;
- Develop and maintain positive relations and with clients, consultants, architects and subcontractors;
- Communicate regularly with Site manager and all stakeholders;
- Ensure projects are built to drawing specifications and the timely completion of all site activities;
- Provide leadership to labour force to ensure timely completion of all activities and deliverables;
- Focus on managing the project schedule along with the team through the use of MS Project
- Knows their stuff.
- Strong negotiation, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Have a degree in Engineering or a related college diploma and/or equivalent work experience.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ Canadian project management experience on mixed-use, multi-storey residential construction projects.
- Experience with Jonas management software would be an advantage.
- Gold Seal certification would be considered an asset.
- Good sense of humour is essential.
If you fit this description, click here to apply!