Site Superintendent – Multi-Storey Residential
Looking to break into the residential building boom in Atlantic Canada?! So are we! We are looking for a Site Superintendent – Multi-Storey Residential to join our team of incredible staff. This position is based out of our head office in Bedford, NS.
We are a tech-savvy, community-minded GC with $100M + in sales and three offices across the Atlantic Provinces. We are looking for a Residential Site Superintendent to help us take our business to the next level. The ideal candidate is passionate about construction, takes great pride in their work, provides innovative solutions, and always puts clients’ needs first.
Here at rcs we value our employees, offer challenging projects and invest in professional development. We have a tremendous culture that will make you feel at home, excellent support staff that help make your job easier and a Leadership Team that you can count on.
Some of the benefits of working for rcs include a competitive salary, company truck or vehicle allowance, professional development opportunities, group health & dental benefits, head office gym, registered pension plan with matching portion, corporate wellness program, fun corporate events, and more. We provide all our staff with iPhones, iPads and/or a laptop as required.
- Coordinate all on-site activities.
- Manage subtrades and suppliers.
- Work with local governing authorities.
- Maintain detailed, accurate project documents.
- Execute work in accordance with established project schedules.
- Invest the total hours required to deliver projects.
- Maintaining overall project schedules
- Promote and maintain the rcs safety program “Safety First & Always” at all times.
- Knows their stuff.
- Strong negotiation, communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Have a strong background interpreting construction drawings and specifications.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in mixed-use multi-storey residential projects.
- Red Seal, Gold Seal and/or LEED® certification would be considered assets.
- Good sense of humour is essential.
If you fit this description, apply today!