rcs is one of the most progressive general contractors in the Atlantic Provinces. Our business thrives on client recommendations and we strive to be the best contractor and best place to work. We value our employees because we know that we would not be who we are today without them.
We need a professional, honest and hard-working Site Superintendent who strives to be the best and shares our core values: Accountability, Communication and Teamwork, for upcoming projects throughout the Atlantic Provinces. This position will be based out of our head office in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work, puts clients’ needs first, thinks of site management as more than just a job and loves a good laugh!
- Coordinate all on-site activities.
- Manage subtrades and suppliers.
- Work with local governing authorities.
- Maintain detailed, accurate project documents.
- Execute work in accordance with established project schedules.
- Invest the total hours required to deliver projects.
- Periodic travel throughout the Atlantic Provinces.
- Promote and maintain the rcs safety program “Safety First & Always” at all times.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong background interpreting construction drawings and specifications.
- Experienced in large construction commercial and multi-storey residential projects.
- Diploma in carpentry or equivalent experience.
- Red Seal, Gold Seal and/or LEED® certification would be considered assets.
Our total compensation package includes a competitive salary, group health & dental benefits, registered pension plan with matching portion and more.
Don’t forget to check out our Video Page to get a peek into life at rcs!
If you have a passion for excellence and innovation and are interested in joining our dynamic team send your resume to: