Senior Commercial Construction Project Manager
rcs is one of the most progressive general contractors in the Atlantic Provinces. Our business thrives on client recommendations and we strive to be the best contractor and best place to work. We value our employees because we know that we would not be who we are today without them.
We need a professional, honest and hard-working Senior Project Manager who strives to be the best and shares our core values: Accountability, Communication and Teamwork.
We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work, puts clients’ needs first, thinks of project management as more than just a job and loves a good laugh!
- Provide leadership to the projects’ team and labour-force;
- Ensure timely completion of all activities and deliverables during the various stages of multi-discipline projects;
- Lead projects with key clients;
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects of varying complexity according to schedule, specifications and budget;
- Invest the total hours required to deliver projects;
- Periodic travel throughout the Atlantic Provinces;
- Promote and maintain the rcs safety program “Safety First & Always” at all times.
- Be an effective communicator and mentor;
- Have strong negotiation, evaluation and organizational skills, combined with
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications. The ideal candidate will
- Possess a combination of CM training coupled with base building and renovations experience.
- Have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ project management experience on medium to large commercial construction projects.
- Familiarity with Jonas Management software, Gold Seal and/or LEED® certification would be considered assets.
Our total compensation package includes a competitive salary & great bonus plan, group health & dental benefits, registered pension plan with matching portion, on-site gym, monthly massages and more.
Don’t forget to check out our video page to get a peek into life at rcs!
If you have a passion for excellence and innovation, please click here to apply!